Monday, 25 January 2010

*That Way* #draw365

Yes this is an illustration of me when I was two 1/2,I took it upon my self to go to the school where my brother went too,I think 2 or 3 times I tried this but this was my mother's favourite time she said.Well the iron in this story was that when it came to me going to school my dad said they had to put new railings outside the school because I didn't want to go in.The only thing school taught me is that my home is my castle because I love being a hermit.

3 comments:

She Wore It Well said...

Lovely!

http://SheWoreItWell.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is an amazing drawing and I love the story that accompanies it.

Artstamers said...

Thankyou.x

Please Share

Bookmark and Share

Project #Draw365

#Draw365's (79)

Sex Education Video

Sex Education Video
Now I know I really am sick I really love this animation?