Monday, 11 January 2010

#draw365

Just a quick one today as I am doing a portrait for a friend,I tell you what though a good man has just ponted out that I have only one painting on my blog!well there is only one reason for that and that is I have only done one painting on canvas,sad but true as I dont have the room or much privacy to expand my art.I have everything with me canvas's,brushe's,water,oil and acrilyc paints but no time to my self long enough to practice but I tell you what I do have enough of and that is peering eye's,my word they are every where and thats why sketching is simple I just sit down and draw on my lap (ha rhymes with crap)of which some of what I draw is.I love detail and I am a stickler for it and I know so are others but hayhoo we cant always get what we want but that kind Gentleman you have me thinking and maybe I should be master of my own home and make my idea's come to life.Anyway back to the grindstone the washing wont do itself.:-))))))

1 comment:

Artstamers said...

That is very sweet and thankyou for the link,I have tryed draw from paintshop and cant seem to get on with it (I havent got a mouse:-))shame as it gives good results but alas I am an old fashioned 35 year old so I guess I shall just stick with my alphabet and numbered pencils.I tryed getting on your glog but couldn't find you and was wondering could you post me your link that would be brilliant.Thankyou once again.x

Please Share

Bookmark and Share

Project #Draw365

#Draw365's (79)

Sex Education Video

Sex Education Video
Now I know I really am sick I really love this animation?