Saturday, 6 February 2010

#draw365 *Leaning*

 Ok so I have gone back to my old style of drawing,the kind I used to do when I sat at my desk trying to take in all that my maths teacher threw at me (Didn't have a clue what he was saying)Now I was all up for learning new languages but the English dribbling from his mouth was a lot to be desired.I am going right of rails here but I was always willing to learn but if I ever put up my hand because I didn't understand His made up English/Indian he used to shout at me "YOU NO LISTEN"I bloody was and learnt nothing from him.So self teaching is all that I could do,Back on track that's when these sort of drawings sprung to life.I don't know why I draw these (Of Man & Woman)as I have very feminist views of my ideal relationships would look like and what I look for in my perfect mate and good conversation  would be top of my list.Not what happened in Eastender's or Coronation Street last night for example as that's not what goes through my head.I need help as sleeping is an escape for me.I feel lazy but I know I am not.I want to teach but not to the curriculum it's boring.I am a self taught artist and still discovering but not a lot of inspiration  drift's my way and not much come's knocking at a sleepy,shy,hermit's, spooky house ah but I do see a few inspirational beauties do pass me through twitter and by golly they are beautiful.Well that's all the blah blah for now well until tomorrow at least.x

No comments:

Please Share

Bookmark and Share

Project #Draw365

#Draw365's (79)

Sex Education Video

Sex Education Video
Now I know I really am sick I really love this animation?