Thursday, 3 December 2009

Charles Darwin #draw365 #20




Ok so Charles Isn't one of the prettiest boys on the planet but took time out to prove he was one of the cleverest boys on it.
I have always been fasinated by Darwin since I saw the picture of him Illustrated as an ape with his head plant on top of the body,ever since then I have an awesome collection of Darwin books my eldest being 119 years old,one of the eighth addition,So he feels like a bit of a granfather I have never spoke to just talked about.
"False views if supported by some evidence,do little harm,for everyone takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness".One of my favorite qoutes ever as I do it all the time.
         (1809 1882)

No comments:

Please Share

Bookmark and Share

Project #Draw365

#Draw365's (79)

Sex Education Video

Sex Education Video
Now I know I really am sick I really love this animation?