skip to main | skip to sidebar

artstamers

Follow artstamers on Twitter

Wednesday, 18 November 2009

#draw365 Picture No 6

I have been in an unusual mood today,very grumpy(no not that)and cant stop thinking philosophy!i have so many theories not all good some darn right mad."darn right"i never say that!Anyway this isnt what i usually draw well i drew them like this all the time when i was younger but someone keeps lying to me and fail to realise i know,i am no sheep and shall not have wool pulled over my eyes.
Labels: #Draw365's
Posted by Artstamers at 23:05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Please Share

Bookmark and Share

Project #Draw365

#Draw365's (79)

Sex Education Video

Sex Education Video
Now I know I really am sick I really love this animation?

About ones self

My photo
London/Chatham, United Kingdom
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  10 (39)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ▼  09 (61)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ▼  November (21)
      • #draw365 Picture #16 & #Poem #Art
      • Dont Touch #draw365 No15
      • Just #draw365 #14
      • #draw365 ~Picture No13 Locked Scull
      • #draw365 Picture No 12
      • #draw365 Picture No11
      • #draw365 Picture No10
      • *Darker* #draw365 Picture No9 For @DarkSpanArtist ...
      • #draw365 Picture No8
      • Whos That
      • #draw365 picture No7
      • #draw365 Picture No 6
      • #draw365 Picture No5
      • #draw365 Picture No4
      • #draw365 No3
      • Incredible 3-D Light Show, Projected on a Building...
      • #draw365 picture No:2
      • #draw365 No1
      • 50 Simply Creative and Beautiful Stairs Photos | T...
      • BibliOdyssey: Handshakes in Thought
      • Science Photo Library photos of the week - Telegraph
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)

Followers

Subscribe To me

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Cute

Cute
Face
 

Misty Morning

Misty Morning
My local spook

Knock Knock!

Knock Knock!
Not Much Happening Here.

The Sisteina Chapel

The Sisteina Chapel
One of the most beautifully painted buldings in the world,all painted by A Master Michelangelo.Why not take a view through the web gallery.

Kitty

Kitty
Well this was meant to be a self portrait that got diverted.

Blank Canvas

Blank Canvas
This is brilliant!How often does this happen to you?it did with me with my one and only painting,i now have four more canvas's of which I have a project in my head and we dont know what,how,when and where well this may help!

Mozart on Mozart

Mozart on Mozart
Click to view a few more my simple sketches

My Blog List

  • Artstamers
    *Dark2Light* #draw365 - Out of the shadows then into the light,to shy to be free so still not quiet.
    16 years ago
  • Blasting Art Inc.
    Selected Art works of Artists Jenny-Jinya From Blasting Art -
    17 years ago
  • C.C.ART BLOG
    -
  • Create2Inspire
    I Love Painting and I am Back!!! - If anyone is still following me that is subscribed I am back and I am so excited to let everyone know I have been painting and happy about it! I hope to sh...
    10 years ago
  • Dark Artists Guild Blog
    Obesitas - Obesitas - Banyak yang mungkin telah mendengar istilah obesitas. Namun tidak sedikit yang tidak tahu apa definisi sebenarnya dari obesitas. Lihatlah arti...
    10 years ago
  • Design Swan
    Inside a Stunning Lviv Apartment Designed with Natural Hues & Modern Vibes - If you’ve been dreaming of a home that feels like a warm, modern hug, prepare to fall in love! Tucked The post Inside a Stunning Lviv Apartment Designed ...
    2 days ago
  • iStupidx ✔
    iStupidx FUCKIN' Suspended! - My iStupidx twitter account is FUCKIN' SUSPENDED! It says: Twitter primarily suspends accounts for Terms of Service violation. · a large number of people bl...
    16 years ago
  • Just Painting
    Dragonfly - "Dragonfly" 4x4 sketchbook drawing $125 click link to buy Dragonflies symbolize rebirth and transformation. This sketch was done as part of Inktober. Chec...
    6 years ago
  • Top Artists' Directory
    Featured Artist of the week - Anneke Stroebel - Anneke Stroebel – Arts and Creativity
    14 years ago